The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: super carrot!

The Pancake Chronicles

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

super carrot!

© Colleen Hilman
He can fly!  I think.  He folds his arms a lot.  And stands around looking at things with intention, at the ever ready to assist me in quests through the night's dark.  He stands more than he flies actually.  Unless, of course, he's assisting me on quests through the night's dark.  Then I would say he takes rather large Steps of Confidence.  It's hard to keep up but I just follow the snow pocks from his boots and do alright.   I call him Super but he doesn't dig it.  That's Carrot for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous CC said...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a glass of carrot juice? Noooo, it's SUPER Carrot. That's Carrot, to you.

13 May 2012 at 07:55  

any questions?

<< Home